Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Flight Tracking Again!

Hi everyone,

I thought you might be interested in tracking the group's flight back today and tomorrow. I was hoping that the KLM Royal Dutch website would work again, since the itinerary says that the Air France flight is being operated by KLM, but alas, it didn't work.

I did find an Air France website, but it doesn't have the real-time map updates like KLM, it just has text information. Here is the link: http://www.airfrance.fr/cgi-bin/AF/FR/en/local/resainfovol/infovols/actualiteDesVols.do

For the flight from Lusaka to Amsterdam, search 8284.
For Amsterdam to Paris, search 1341.
For Paris to Montreal, search 344.
For Montreal to Ottawa (which I'm guessing is a bus), search 7111.

I'm sure everyone will be glad to reunite with their family and friends tomorrow night! It's been fun posting updates for everyone here, and I hope they made you feel a little closer to everyone on the trip throughout the month. I'm sure there will be follow-up things to post, such as stories, pictures, etc.

The group should be boarding their first flight towards home as I write this!

Enjoy, and goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment